Entrepreneurs interested in doing business in this country can choose to acquire a shelf company in Slovakia
, which is the ideal solution when they do not have the time to effectuate the necessary registration procedures connected with opening a new organization
When buying a shelf company in Slovakia, investors can save time because this type of entity is already formed and waiting to be bought. Shelf companies in Slovakia are becoming more and more popular because of this reason.
What does a shelf company in Slovakia involve?
When acquiring a shelf company in Slovakia
, entrepreneurs can start doing business on the same date when the company share transfer agreement is concluded, as opposed to waiting around two to three months needed to open a new company and registering it for VAT
in the country.
Our lawyers in Slovakia
will take care of all the details to make sure that any investor interested in acquiring a shelf company
here can start doing business as soon as possible. These services include:
• Documentation preparation: we will prepare all the necessary documentation needed for the purchase of a shelf company in Slovakia;
• Company address;
• Tax advice and planning.
Other benefits of shelf companies in Slovakia
When buying a shelf company in Slovakia, entrepreneurs can benefit from other advantages, like:
• there is no need to deposit EUR 5,000 into a bank account as this registered capital was already acquitted;
• there is the possibility of acquiring a ready-made company in Slovakia without any liabilities or debts;
• the cost of all formality arrangements is included in the shelf company purchase price;
• the trading name, the company address and other business addresses can be changed without any supplementary charges;
• the company in question already has an identification number and a tax identification number;
• the shelf company was already issued with a VAT registration number;
the domain of the business can be expanded (up to 20 trades). Our Slovak lawyers
can offer more details on this matter.
If you are interested in Slovak shelf company formation
, please contact
our solicitors in Slovakia