Legal Services in Slovakia
Legal Services in SlovakiaUpdated on Wednesday 06th May 2020
based on 3 reviews.
Moving to another country implies getting acquainted with the regulations and laws applicable in that country. It is also the case of those moving to Slovakia for starting a business or after obtaining employment with a local company.
No matter the reasons a foreigner moves to this country, one can receive assistance under the form of legal services offered by our law firm in Slovakia.
What legal services can I obtain in Slovakia?
The list of legal services offered by our Slovak lawyers is quite extensive and contains:
- - assistance in various matters related to the Civil Law, such as marriage registration, divorce or child custody;
- - assistance in litigation cases related to the Commercial and Civil Code, including contract disputes and debt collection cases;
- - guidance in buying a property in Slovakia, including real estate due diligence and drafting the sale-purchase contract;
- - assistance in starting a company in Slovakia, which is one of the main reasons foreigners move here for;
- - assistance in applying for various types of licenses related to starting a business;
- - guidance in applying for residence or work permits, including for obtaining Slovak citizenship;
- - business consulting services, including tax advice and planning, and tax minimization.
If you need any other type of legal advice, we kindly invite you to get in touch with our law firm in Slovakia and talk to one of our attorneys about your situation.
Litigation solicitors in Slovakia
When it comes to the litigation cases we can help you in, we mention the following:
- - assistance in divorce procedures, child custody and maintenance, and spousal support;
- - legal advice in employment disputes, no matter if you are an employer or an employee;
- - guidance in resolving contractual or commercial disputes in the court of law;
- - legal services related to real estate disputes or other types of litigation cases.
Our litigation lawyers in Slovakia can represent both local and foreign citizens before the local courts. We also offer assistance to those deciding to resolve disputes through arbitration or mediation.
Assistance in buying or selling real estate in Slovakia
One of the most sought legal services in Slovakia is the one related to purchasing or selling a property. No matter if you are a foreign or a Slovak citizen interested in acquiring residential or commercial real estate, we can guide you through the purchase procedure.
Among the legal services related to the acquisition of real estate properties, we remind that we can carry our legal real estate due diligence which will imply verifying the property to be bought with the Land Register in Slovakia. We can then prepare the pre-sale agreement between the buyer and the seller and, at last, prepare the sale-purchase contract in order to finalize the transaction.
Legal services for obtaining a residence or work permit in Slovakia
If you are a foreign citizen and want to apply for a work or residence permit for Slovakia, do not hesitate to reach out to our lawyers who can guide you through the entire procedure. We can also help Slovak companies interested in hiring foreign workers and guide them through the necessary steps for applying for work permits on their behalf.
Foreign investors applying for residence permits will find it easier to set up businesses in this country, a case in which our attorneys in Slovakia can help.
Tax advice and accounting planning in Slovakia
Legal assistance in company formation matters in Slovakia
When it comes to the opening of a company in Slovakia, we can help with the following:
- - assistance in choosing the right type of business form in accordance with your needs;
- - preparation of the documents required to register a company with the Trade Register, this implies drafting, notarizing and translating of any documents required;
- - filing of the documents with the Companies Registrar in Slovakia through a power of attorney;
- - bank account opening and business licensing procedures, as well as tax registration.
We also offer business consulting services in case you need assistance in upgrading your business.
Among the types of companies foreign investors can open in Slovakia, we remind the limited liability company which is one of the most popular business forms in Europe, public companies, partnerships, and sole proprietorships.
We can also assist those who want to set up joint ventures or franchises in Slovakia.
Do not hesitate to reach out to our lawyers in Slovakia for detailed information on our services related to starting a business here.
Establishing branches and subsidiaries in Slovakia
Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in Slovakia
Liquidation of a legal entity in Slovakia
Acquiring business permits and licenses in Slovakia
Debt collection in Slovakia
Why choose our law firm in Slovakia?
With a vast experience in all fields of the law, our team of Slovak lawyers can offer personalized advice based on the client’s case in order to meet their requirements. We strive to offer the best legal services for our clients in the shortest time possible in order to reduce the time spent in court and to resolve any case as soon as possible.